A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Cameron:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Cameron is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Cameron, DO is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cameron graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Cameron has 12 hospital affiliations:
- El Paso Specialty Hospital
- Las Palmas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Dunwody Cameron DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Cameron practice?
- Dr. Craig Cameron has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Cameron practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tulsa, OK.
Additional practice locations include: El Paso, TX.
See Tulsa Orthopedic Surgeons.