Dr. Craig Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Hughes?

June 24th, 2016

Dr. Hughes diagnoses changed my life in a dramatic way. I had been misdiagnosed for over 10 years. The past 7 years has been a game changer for me in a very positive way. He is not only brilliant but has the best bed side manner I've ever experienced. He treats you like a human being, taking the time to really listen to your physical and emotional health concerns.

September 24th, 2014

I have been going to Dr Hughes for several years. He has always been patient and helpful. He does not hesitate to open a book or ask others doctors in the office if he does not know the answer. He does not act as if he is GOD because he has MD after his name. I just found out he is leaving SLC. I am very temped to go to his new location just to keep him as my doctor.

May 3rd, 2013

Excellent Family Doctor

Dr. Hughes has been an excellent doctor for my dad, so I recently asked him if he'd be my doctor as well, Lucky for me, he said yes. He's very caring and concerned for the well-being of his patients, and allows us plenty of time to ask questions and/or describe any symptoms we may have. He never makes us feel rushed, and I assume he gives every patient the same courtesy, which probably explains why sometimes he gets a bit behind schedule. I think he's worth the wait when that happens, so I just read or people watch until it's my turn. I recommend Dr. Hughes to anybody who is looking for a friendly, professional, intelligent primary health care provider, especially families who want one doctor to provide general medical care to everyone in the family.

November 30th, 2012

Best doctor ever. Very smart and caring. Takes the time needed. Has a great sense of humor to help keep things in perspective. Any one would be very lucky to have him as their doctor.

October 5th, 2011

An outstanding doctor!

A brilliant doctor, both in his technical understanding of medicine, and in his bedside manner. Dr. Hughes takes whatever time is necessary for an appointment, and can be counted on for a frank discussion of any issues.

July 20th, 2011

find a new Dr.

After going to Dr Hughes I had to find a new dr. he never returned any of my calls after I had some blood work done and some tests, he sent me for more tests, I don't know why, I called to find out, couldn't get a return call. Finally after 3 weeks I did he didn't have the answers said he would have to call me back later after he looked at my chart never did hear from him again. So I have a new Dr. By the way it took 6 phone calls and going in 4 times to get my medical records transfered the staff seems to be just as bad.

November 8th, 2015