A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Mueller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Mueller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Mueller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mueller graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mueller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig David Mueller MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Mueller practice?
- Dr. Craig Mueller has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Craig Mueller practices Pediatrics near Rochester Hills, MI.