A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Craig Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Smith practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.