A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Smith practice?
Dr. Craig Smith practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.