A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Smith, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Douglas Smith MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Smith practice?
- Dr. Craig Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Smith practices Ophthalmology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Ophthalmologists.