A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Steiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steiner
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Steiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig D Steiner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig D. Steiner practice?
- Dr. Craig Steiner has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Steiner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.