Dr. Craig Woodard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Woodard?

May 3rd, 2015

ye[

perfect

February 19th, 2015

Terrible experience!! Do not go.

Terrible customer service. I will never go back.

October 17th, 2014

This office is very unprofessional and unorganized. I went to this doctor to my annual pap smear because this was one of the recommened providers for my insurance. This office is all about the MONEY. My results came back abnormal so I had to go back to the office to get my result. Upon entering, I was told that it was a $40 charge for the doctor to review my results with me. The wait time was not bad however, my experience with the staff and Dr Carig Woodard, M.D., f.A.C.O.G was horrendus. He sat me down and explained my results in less than 2 minutes. I brought a list of questions to ask the doctor the doctor and he said there is no need for that you can google it when you go home and this piece of paper will tell you everything else you need to know. He walked me out to the receptionist desk, told her his recommendations and left. All without answeringa ny of my questions or giving me a detailed explanation of my results or plan of action. The receptionist/nurse then proceeded to explain what coudl be done today which was the ultrasound andsaid that would be an additional $130 based on the insurance I had. I told her that I needed a minute to think about this because I did not have a clear picture of my woman's health. I then said to her, I would like to speak to the doctor again because I have questions that he did not allow me to ask or answer and I am still unclear about certain parts of my pap results. She then quickly ushered me into a room and procceed to explain that she worked with Dr. woodard for over 20 years and that he is the best in the field. I did not get to see the doctor again.

July 25th, 2014

Operator

His an excellent gynecologist

March 24th, 2012

Great office staff & good intelligent, knowledgeable physician. Excellent care

September 7th, 2010

Rudest Staff in History

This is the worst GYN office I've ever been to. The staff is so rude and its obvious that they don't care about the patients. While I was in the office I heard 3 other women complain on their way out. When I finally got to speak with Woodard he was very short with me. He seemed very unwilling to answer my questions and made it very apparent that he had other patients to see and didnt have time to address all of my concerns. This office obviously cares more about the money than the patient.

September 20th, 2017