Dr. Craig Daniels Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Craig Daniels?

Excellent doctor. Highly recommend!

Posted on October 30th, 2012

We went to Dr. Daniels after a diagnosis of lung cancer in my 65 yr old mother by our local doctor (which was misdiagnosed by local doctor). After numerous tests, our final visit of our trip was with Dr. Daniels once again. Dr. Daniels spent considerable time explaining the test results and suggesting new treatment options for my mother's COPD. I was amazed at how friendly and patient Dr. Daniels was in answering our questions. Not once did we feel we "were merely a number". In fact, my wife (who has been a nurse for 20 yrs) was equally amazed by his bedside manner. In summary, I would highly recommend Dr. Daniels, not only for his expertise, but also for his bedside manner. He's a top notch doctor who also happens to be a genuinely nice guy.

Lung Cancer