A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Danshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Danshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Danshaw, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Danshaw graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Danshaw has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Brian Danshaw DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Danshaw practice?
- Dr. Craig Danshaw has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Danshaw practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Anesthesiologists and Fort Worth Pain Management Doctors.