A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Davidson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Davidson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie Willamette Medical Center
- Evergreen Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig James Davidson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Craig Davidson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Davidson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Primary Care Doctors and Eugene Sports Medicine Doctors.