A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Della Valle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Della Valle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Della Valle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig John Della Valle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Della Valle practice?
- Dr. Craig Della Valle has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Della Valle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.