A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Della Valle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Della Valle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Della Valle
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Della Valle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Della Valle graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Della Valle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig John Della Valle MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig J. Della Valle practice?
- Dr. Craig Della Valle has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Della Valle practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons and Chicago Surgeons.