A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Derr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Derr is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Derr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Derr graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Derr has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
- Sixth Avenue and Spruce Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Derr MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Derr practice?
- Dr. Craig Derr has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Derr practices Internal Medicine near Reading, PA.
See Reading Internists.