A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Desoer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Desoer
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Desoer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Desoer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desoer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Desoer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Reg Med Ctr, Martinez, Ca
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Marc Desoer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Desoer practice?
- Dr. Craig Desoer has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Desoer practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Family Physicians.