A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Desoer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Desoer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Desoer graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Desoer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Contra Costa Reg Med Ctr, Martinez, Ca
- John Muir Med Center Concord Campus
- John Muir Med Center Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Marc Desoer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Desoer practice?
- Dr. Craig Desoer has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Desoer practices Family Medicine near Martinez, CA.
See Martinez Primary Care Doctors.