A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Donaldson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Donaldson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Donaldson, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Donaldson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Donaldson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Medical Center
- Dixie Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig W Donaldson MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig W. Donaldson practice?
- Dr. Craig Donaldson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Donaldson practices Radiation Oncology near Saint George, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar City, UT and St George, UT.
See Saint George Radiologists.