Dr. Craig Dubois MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

February 14th, 2015
If you want help, find another Dr.
My son suffers from extremely painful headaches, he was sick all during Christmas, but finally convinced him to go to ER. They did a CT scan and saw something there, did a spinal tap to make sure there was no blood in his spinal fluid, there was not, but recommended he see a Neurologist ASAP. We got him an apt. with this over-rated quack, he sat there and ask my son what had been going on with him, after a few minutes of just sitting there quietly as my son spoke, he pulls his cell phone out of his pocket and sat there texting . He did not seem to care at all what my son was telling him. He told my son he would send over to the hospital to get the CT scan and be back in touch with him within a week, it has been almost a month and he has not called , nor has his staff. We called them after the first two weeks had passed and the staff said they had not gotten his CT scan yet. Two weeks out , my son is in horrible pain, so I called the office to see if the Dr. could at least call him in something , I was told she would talk to the Dr. and call me back....NOTHING, so I called again the next day, again was told she would talk to the Dr. and call me back...day 3 , called again , this time was told she gave the message to the Dr. and would definitely call me back that day....NOTHING again........One and a half weeks pass, and got a voice mail on my phone that a prescription had been send to the pharmacy....I could not believe it.......how uncaring, and unprofessional can a Dr. get. My son did not like him at all, did not make a good impression and he could care less if you are suffering , I feel like we paid him for absolutely nothing.... Worst Dr. I have ever encountered , he certainly does not earn his pay.... My son will not be going back to him, ever.. He does not deserve any stars, but you have to choose one or you cant leave your review.

February 26th, 2012
The best at what he does..
I have never met a doctor quite like Dr. Dubois, he is first rate. He doesn't overbook his patients, that way he can spend time with every patient. Yet when you call and need to see him, he asks you to come in and get looked at.. He is awesome!!!

February 4th, 2012
Excellent doctor, I would recommend
Excellent doctor, I would recommend. Nice man and seems very capable. Hard working for sure.

October 5th, 2010
Dr. DuBois is easy talk to, listens well.His little grey cells are superior to most. He has been a good doctor to me.And has earned my respect--not an easy thing to do from a burned out surgical tech who grew up with a father who was a Nephrologist.

March 18th, 2009
A GREAT Neurologist and office staff!
I had numerous symptoms/problems.So many doctors acted as though it was all "in my head", but not Dr DuBois. He tested and exhausted all efforts to find the correct diagnosis and treatment. I wish he could handle all of my medical issues!