A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Duhon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhon
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Duhon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duhon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Duhon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Duhon practice?
- Dr. Craig Duhon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Duhon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Orthopedic Surgeons.