A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Duhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Duhon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duhon
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Duhon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Duhon, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duhon graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duhon has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Robert Duhon MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Duhon practice?
- Dr. Craig Duhon has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Duhon practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rockwall, TX.
See Rockwall Surgeons.