A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Blum, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Blum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Blum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig Blum practice?
- Dr. Craig Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Blum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.