A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Blum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Blum, Pediatric Orthopaedics, Scoliosis & Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blum
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Blum, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blum graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Blum has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Blum MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig Blum practice?
- Dr. Craig Blum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Blum practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Orchard Park, NY.
See Buffalo Orthopedic Surgeons and Buffalo Pediatric Surgeons.