Dr. Craig Johnson Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Craig Johnson?

Ladies, Avoid This Doctor!

Posted on April 22nd, 2014

This guy is arrogant, condescending, insensitive and rude. It's a mystery to me why he chose the one field of medicine that treats only women, because he displays blatant disrespect towards his patients and female nurses. He deserves no stars whatsoever. I am literally traumatized by having been subjected to his thoughtlessness when I was in such a vulnerable state. I am dismayed at an earlier comment in which a reviewer refers to this detestable man as an "angel." On what planet?

a caring doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2013

Dr Johnson is not my OB doctor, but my OB doctor is on a leave and I was in a kind of emergent situation with a great pain. I could schedule with Dr Johnson on the day I called. He gave me a prompt examination and patient conversation about my situation. He called me on the test results the next day even he was off. He is a very caring doctor. Thanks you Dr Johnson!

Awful!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I had a problem that might have been construed as embarrassing, and I felt judged by the nursing staff. Also, Dr., Johnson did nothing to follow up on various symtoms, stating "just have a hysterctomy, you're going to need one anyways." Absolutely horrible given that I was only 30 at the time.

Careless and Neglifent

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Negligent- Careless- Damaged a different organ during surgery. Jeopardized my life. Affected my normal Life in a long term.

Posted on February 8th, 2011

Dr Johnson is a great doctor , he was the OB-GYN on call doctor during my delivery at Washington Hospital( Fremont)He handled the delivery really really great. As I was informed I had an uterine Inversion during my delivery , which could have been fatal if Dr Johnson had not handled it correctly. He handled the situtaion promtly and calmly. I think he was my gaurdian Angel last year. Thanks Dr Johnson for your service and making me able to enjoy Motherhood

Posted on January 22nd, 2016