Dr. Craig Johnson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

April 21st, 2014
Ladies, Avoid This Doctor!
This guy is arrogant, condescending, insensitive and rude. It's a mystery to me why he chose the one field of medicine that treats only women, because he displays blatant disrespect towards his patients and female nurses. He deserves no stars whatsoever. I am literally traumatized by having been subjected to his thoughtlessness when I was in such a vulnerable state. I am dismayed at an earlier comment in which a reviewer refers to this detestable man as an "angel." On what planet?

September 4th, 2013
a caring doctor
Dr Johnson is not my OB doctor, but my OB doctor is on a leave and I was in a kind of emergent situation with a great pain. I could schedule with Dr Johnson on the day I called. He gave me a prompt examination and patient conversation about my situation. He called me on the test results the next day even he was off. He is a very caring doctor. Thanks you Dr Johnson!

July 17th, 2012
Awful!
I had a problem that might have been construed as embarrassing, and I felt judged by the nursing staff. Also, Dr., Johnson did nothing to follow up on various symtoms, stating "just have a hysterctomy, you're going to need one anyways." Absolutely horrible given that I was only 30 at the time.

January 16th, 2012
Careless and Neglifent
Negligent- Careless- Damaged a different organ during surgery. Jeopardized my life. Affected my normal Life in a long term.

February 8th, 2011
Dr Johnson is a great doctor , he was the OB-GYN on call doctor during my delivery at Washington Hospital( Fremont)He handled the delivery really really great. As I was informed I had an uterine Inversion during my delivery , which could have been fatal if Dr Johnson had not handled it correctly. He handled the situtaion promtly and calmly. I think he was my gaurdian Angel last year. Thanks Dr Johnson for your service and making me able to enjoy Motherhood