A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Nelson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Nelson, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- El Dorado Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Eugene Nelson MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Craig Nelson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Nelson practices Dermatology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Green Valley, AZ.
See Tucson Dermatologists.