A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Singer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Singer, Dermatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Singer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Singer graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Singer has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Evan Singer MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Singer practice?
- Dr. Craig Singer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Singer practices Pediatrics near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians.