A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Eberle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Eberle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Eberle, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Eberle graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Eberle has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Medical Center-Redmond
- St Charles Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig P Eberle MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Craig P. Eberle practice?
- Dr. Craig Eberle has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Eberle practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Redmond, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Yakima, WA and Sisters, OR.
See Redmond Obstetricians & Gynecologists.