Dr. Craig Eberson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Eberson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2016

The first time I when to see dr eberson

First time I was him I got x Ray he look at my x ray the he exam back sanding up and laying down on the table

June 1st, 2011

If you ever find yourself in a position where you are seeking the BEST dotor in pediatric orthopedics, I highly suggest you contact Dr. Eberson's office and be prepared to take notes. He is a brilliant surgeon and man. He is straight to the point, but in a very caring way. He speaks extremely fast, but with sooo much knowledge that i feel the need to take "college short hand notes" and then re-read, digest and prepare myself w all my questions for the next meeting. Dr. Eberson cares!

March 26th, 2010

Outstanding

For those who have scoliosis, know that you have the best. He operated on my son and has truly changed my sons life. This is a tough surgery and to have a physician that puts you above all is the best thing you could ask for. I feel so blessed to have had him for my child. Thank you Dr. Eberson.

July 2nd, 2009

Fantastic!

Dr. Eberson is a fantastic doctor! He is very nice and he answers all of your questions. He doesn't make you nervous. I would definitely recommend him!

June 13th, 2009

Simply amazing surgeon. Nurses and other doc all had nothing but praise for Dr. Eberson.

May 22nd, 2008

Incredible

I have enountered dozens of physicians both personally and professionally in connection with my work as an attorney. Dr. Eberson truly stands out as exceptional. He is a remarkable surgeon and you know that your child is in the care of the most competent physician once he begins treatment. My wife and I took my daughter to Boston Children's Hospital for a consult prior to her surgery with Dr. Eberson and the physicians in Boston could not be more complimentary of Dr. Eberson. He is highly respected and regarded, particulaly with his work in scoliosis.

February 7th, 2016