A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Eichner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Eichner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eichner graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eichner has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountainside Hospital
- Kessler Institute For Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eichner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig N. Eichner practice?
Dr. Craig Eichner practices Internal Medicine near Wayne, NJ.
See Wayne Internists.