A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Engles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Engles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engles
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Engles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Engles graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lawson Engles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Engles practice?
- Dr. Craig Engles has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Engles practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.