A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Engles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Engles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engles
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Engles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Engles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Engles graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engles has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Southwest Medical Center
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Lawson Engles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig L. Engles practice?
- Dr. Craig Engles has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Engles practices Family Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Primary Care Doctors.