Craig Ennis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2016
Don't see him
He recommends many unnecessary tests & procedures. It seems like he takes a week off per month, takes weeks to respond to X-ray results. I got an X-ray at the Pavilion & I could tell the tech didn't know what she was doing & when I had to call the office to get the results, he wasn't in (as usual) and I had to speak to a nurse who told me the Radiologist didn't say a whole lot about it in his report. That's because I know the tech messed up. I had to pay for that & it should've been noted that I could've had an obstruction & it was completely written off by his office. Very careless & unprofessional by using scare tactics to convince you into procedures.

December 10th, 2015
I saw Dr Ennis with a family member and I decided to go to him he is very approachable and does not try to rush you. He is very willing to take the time to answer questions or explain the matter at hand. I am very pleased that after receiving my results of an ultrasound, he immediately called me personally and advised me on some other issues. this is assurance that he cares as a doctor.

June 26th, 2015
Expert in the field
spent a great deal of time explaining all treatments, medications, pulled up data on his computer printed it for me to take home re other possible treatments, had a colonoscopy with Dr Stanton also answered and explained all possible issues

January 27th, 2015
Great doctor, horrible front deck
I love Dr. ennis! He's been my doctor for about 3 years now. He always answers every question I have and more! He's very quick and efficient. The only down side is his RUDE front desk receptionist at the Orange office. She makes you feel dumb for asking a question and don't ask her about getting a prescription filled, she'll make you feel like a druggie, too. Anyway, Dr.Ennis is great! I would recommend him to all!

January 9th, 2014
Best of the Best !!!
Dr. Ennis, is at the pinnacle of his profession. He excels in expertise, communication, understanding and empathy. He follows his patients closely with accuracy in diagnosis and treatment. He exhibits the qualities of excellance and is a real credit to his profession.

October 30th, 2010
Excellent Dr and staff
I would highly recommend Dr Ennis, he's funny and very knowledgeable about the problems I was seeing him for , I like that he was willing to get a second opinion on his recomendation. I feel very safe with his opinion

June 8th, 2010
The Best of The Best
Dr. Craig Ennis represents the gold standard in his profession.He is an excellent communicator and patient-centered in his practice.

December 19th, 2016