Dr. Craig Erickson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Erickson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

April 23rd, 2013

I was afraid of general anesthesia and genuinely concerned of the side effects. Dr. Erickson took a lot of time making me feel more at ease. He patiently explained the risks and the low likelihood of any serious side effects, and why it was necessary for me to have general anesthesia instead of an epidural. I know several people who complain of severe nausea and vomiting after general anesthesia, but I did not have any side effects from the anesthesia at all. Dr. Erickson followed up with me after the surgery and I could tell he genuinely cares about his patients.

COPD