A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Essex:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Essex
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Essex Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Essex, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Correctional Psychiatry
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Essex graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Essex DO is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig Essex practice?
- Dr. Craig Essex has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Essex practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Psychiatrists.