A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Gross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Gross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Gross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gross graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gross has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Gross MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig Gross practice?
- Dr. Craig Gross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Gross practices Anesthesiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists.