A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Stark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Stark is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Stark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stark graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Stark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Frank Stark MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig F. Stark practice?
- Dr. Craig Stark has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Stark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.