Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Thompson
Dr. Craig Thompson, MD, MSPH is a Doctor primarily located in Vancouver, WA, with other offices in Hillsboro, OR and Wood Village, OR. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with St John's Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Thompson has the following 2 specialties
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Craig Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vancouver, WA.
Dr. Patrick Marmion
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Preventive Medicine, General Practice
Vancouver, WA 0.32 mi41
Dr. Eurie Shara Chen
Vancouver, WA 0.32 mi
Dr. Julianne Thompson
General Practice, Family Medicine
Vancouver, WA 0.40 mi31