A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Thompson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Workers' Compensation
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Franklin Thompson MD and MSPH is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Craig F. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Craig Thompson has 1 office location.
- Dr. Craig Thompson practices Public Health near Wood Village, OR.