A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabel graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Byron Fabel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Fabel practice?
- Dr. Craig Fabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Fabel practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.