A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabel
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabel Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of the female lower genital tract
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabel graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Byron Fabel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Craig B. Fabel practice?
- Dr. Craig Fabel has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Fabel practices Family Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Family Physicians.