A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Feaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Feaster is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Feaster, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feaster graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Feaster has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
- Centre Comm Hosp, State College, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Sherman Feaster MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig S. Feaster practice?
- Dr. Craig Feaster has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Feaster practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near State College, PA.
See State College Psychiatrists and State College Child Psychiatrists.