The Best! show details The Best!
by JRP on Nov 7th, 2015

I couldn't be more pleased with a doctor! First he took the time to do a thorough exam and tests, communicate the results in an understandable fashion and answer all of my questions--and I do ask a lot. He was extremely knowledgeable and competent as well. I felt I was working with a partner in my care who listened to and accommodated my preferences, leaving me feeling well cared for and very satisfied.

Amazing Doctor show details Amazing Doctor
by Khddd on Dec 6th, 2013

I cannot find fault with this individual at all. Dr. Feinberg is thorough, patient, caring and an asset to the medical community. It's a comfort finding such a caring man to put our family's health in.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by E on Aug 3rd, 2010

Dr Feinberg has been my primary doctor for 3 years. He is very thorough and takes time to check, diagnose and explain. I also appreciate his phone calls to address concerns and questions that pop up after an appointment -- an excellent caring doctor. Also impressed with his staff and lab staff at Summit Medical Group.

Complete care show details Complete care
by HG on Feb 13th, 2009

Excellent doctor. Complete knowledge, full communication.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by LW on Nov 7th, 2008

I recently saw Dr. Feinberg for my annual physical. He was very thorough and spent a lot of time understanding my family history. I would recommend him.