A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fenton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fenton, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fenton graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Fenton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Allen Fenton MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Fenton practice?
- Dr. Craig Fenton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Fenton practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Peoria, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Peoria Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Peoria Radiologists.