Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Fenton
Dr. Craig Fenton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with other offices in Peoria, IL and Chicago, IL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Fenton is affiliated with Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois, Osf Saint Francis Medical Center and Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Fenton has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. Craig Fenton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Rita Hungate
Pediatric Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Peoria, IL 0 mi30
Dr. Charles Chen
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Peoria, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Gerald Dixon
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Peoria, IL 0 mi44