A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Fern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fern
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fern graduated from New York University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michael Fern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Fern practice?
- Dr. Craig Fern has 5 office locations.
Dr. Craig Fern practices Ophthalmology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Kisco, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See White Plains Ophthalmologists.