A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Fern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fern
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Fern Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fern, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fern graduated from New York University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fern has 10 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Michael Fern MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Craig M. Fern practice?
- Dr. Craig Fern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Fern practices Ophthalmology near Mount Kisco, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See Mount Kisco Ophthalmologists.