Learn more about Dr. Craig Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ferrara, General Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ferrara has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Plaza Medical Center
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ferrara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig Ferrara practice?
Dr. Craig Ferrara practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, and Bariatric Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Desoto, TX.
See Fort Worth Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Fort Worth Emergency Physicians, Fort Worth Surgeons, and Fort Worth Bariatric Specialists.