A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ferrara, General Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ferrara has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Ferrara DO and FACOS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Craig Ferrara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Ferrara practices Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.