A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ferrara, General Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrara Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ferrara has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Ferrara DO and FACOS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Craig Ferrara has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Ferrara practices Vascular Surgery near Desoto, TX.
See Desoto Surgeons.