A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Ferrara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Ferrara, General Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ferrara
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ferrara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Morbid Obesity
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ferrara graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Ferrara has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig A Ferrara DO and FACOS is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Ferrara practice?
- Dr. Craig Ferrara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Craig Ferrara practices Vascular Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Desoto, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.