A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fichandler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Fichandler, Otolaryngologist, Rhinologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Disorders of ear
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hearing Aids
- Meniere's Disease
- Middle Ear Infection (Otitis Media)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
- Nodular Goiter (Thyroid Swelling)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Throat Cancer (Pharyngeal Neoplasm)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Fichandler graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Fichandler has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Kentuckiana Medical Center Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Evan Fichandler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Craig E. Fichandler practice?
- Dr. Craig Fichandler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Fichandler practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck, Otolaryngic Allergy, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Jeffersonville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Albany, IN and Scottsburg, IN.
See Jeffersonville Otolaryngologists.