Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Fischer
Dr. Craig Fischer, MD, FACS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Fischer is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Hospital, Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital and The Methodist Hospital. Dr. Fischer has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Fischer has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...