inactive

Craig P Fischer Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 13th, 2013
EXCELLENT SURGEON DOCTOR
I HAD A SURGERY WITH DR FISCHER IN 2010,AND THE FOLLOW UP WITH HIM EVERY YEAR. HE IS A EXCELLENT DOCTOR, WHEN I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL HE WENT TO THE HOSPITAL EVERY DAY 2 TIMES, I AM HISPANIC, HE TALK WITH ME IN SPANISH AND ENGLISH, HE IS CORTEOUS,AND NICE. I LOVE MY DOCTOR :) I TRUST IN HIM, HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS.. HE IS EXCELLENT SURGEON. I HAD LIVER ADENOMAS, AND I WAS VERY ILL. GOD AND HIM SAVE MY LIFE. IF SOMEONE HAVE LIVER PROBLEMS, HE IS THE BEST.

April 7th, 2013
As a consumer surveyor, I do not recommend this Dr. or even his bedside manner.He didnt even come out to talk to me after he did a procedure on my mother. I was waiting over 2 hrs. I have never been to a procedure or surgery where the Dr. didnt come out at least to let me know how things went or if I have any questions.

June 15th, 2009
Doctor does Wrong
He was around when it was time to see him for appointments, but when you in the hospital he just send orders for you.After, he does a wrong cutting on someone to far gone; is just wrong.When he thinks you are in your last stages. He just orders pain medcine for you No food or liquids( H2O).I wouldn't go to him again or send anyone his way.

March 13th, 2009
excellent bedside manner; takes the time to know you