A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fischer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Fischer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fischer, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fischer graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fischer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Fischer MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Craig Fischer practice?
- Dr. Craig Fischer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Fischer practices Psychiatry near Berkeley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Walnut Creek, CA.
See Berkeley Psychiatrists.