Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Fleming
Dr. Craig Fleming, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olympia, WA, with another office in Olympia, WA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fleming is affiliated with Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital, Providence Centralia Hospital and Providence St Peter Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Fleming has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Craig Fleming is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olympia, WA.
Dr. Mark Smith
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Olympia, WA 0.88 mi
Dr. Richard Bradford
Olympia, WA 1.46 mi20
Dr. Christopher Wolfe
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Olympia, WA 1.61 mi39