A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Floch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Floch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Floch
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Floch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Floch, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Floch graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Floch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Griffin Hospital
- Norwalk Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Floch MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig Floch practice?
- Dr. Craig Floch has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Floch practices Surgery near Norwalk, CT.
See Norwalk Surgeons.