A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Frankil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Frankil is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Frankil, DO is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Frankil graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Frankil has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frankil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Craig A. Frankil practice?
Dr. Craig Frankil practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Cardiologists.