A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Fujisaki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Fujisaki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Fujisaki, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fujisaki graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fujisaki has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Medical Center
- Valley Med Ctr, Renton, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Ken Fujisaki MD is a male Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Craig K. Fujisaki practice?
- Dr. Craig Fujisaki has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Fujisaki practices Dermatology near Renton, WA.
See Renton Dermatologists.