Dr. Craig Fultz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Craig Fultz?

June 24th, 2015

Professional

Impressive... I was stressed going in and he was very understanding and explained what he was going to do. He gave me a steroid shot that went smooth. Good experience!!

June 3rd, 2014

Dr. Fultz

Dr. Fultz is an expert in his field and is well thought of by other doctors. He is kind, pleasant to talk and will to help you in any way possible. I wish my PCP was like him !

January 31st, 2014

I love Dr. Fultz. In 2008 when I was T-boned in a car accident, I went to what was considered one of the top Orthopaedic Surgeons in the area. This doctor blew me off and told me nothing was wrong. When I could no longer walk this surgeon would not return my calls. I found Dr. Fultz through a friend. By the time he walked into the exam room to see me after looking at my x-ray he knew exactly what was wrong. He was wonderful through the whole process. In the hospital after talking with some of the other patients in PT, they were complaining they hadn't even seen their surgeons since surgery. I want you to know Dr. Fultz was right there. His bedside manner is totally different then how you see him in his office. He is there for you. He speaks to you before the surgery, not anyone else. He explains things clearly, and he is there everyday to see you in the hospital after surgery. I don't need a doctor that wants to visit and be nice with you at every visit. I want a doctor that is great at what he does. So, if I have to wait an hour to see him because he has to spend a little more time with someone who needs it, I am all for that. Two knee replacements and going to see him about a hip, and I am only 55. He gives your life back to you.

May 13th, 2012

It All Depends

I thought Dr. Fultz was a pretty good surgeon, but a lousy doctor. When it was clear I needed surgery, I had his full attention. When I had other issues that required more time and tests, I was passed off to Brandy. Dr. Fultz never even bothered to poke his head in the room to see how I was doing. I don't have an issue with PA'S however; Brandy's attitude is terrible. The final straw came when, for a second time, I was put in a 6X8 exam room with the door closed for 2 hours...no one came in to update or check on me. I addressed this issue and Dr. Fultz's apparent lack of interest in his patient, with his secretary. I got "lip service" because it happened all over again at my next visit. In talking with patients in the waiting room, I found out that is what he does, consistently. Heathcare premiums, co-pays etc have skyrocketed. I will not pay good, hard earned money to any provider who treats his patients with so little respect, care and compassion unless, of course, surgery is indicated.

March 10th, 2012

I would and have recommended him to friends and family.

December 5th, 2011

Wonderful

My husband exploded his ankle in more than 30 pieces. He was with Doctor Fultz for 8 months. Dr. Fultz and his staff were so wonderful and helpful, they made the situation bearable.

May 25th, 2011

I have to disagree

I have been a patient since 2008 and have had two successful surgerys. I plan to have a third this summer. I will admit the wait times can be very long, but the follow-up visits are always much better - at least for me. Dr. Fultz will spend time with me if I have questions and I have had no problem with Brandy the PA. PAs are very capable and I even have them at my cardiologists. If you know anything about their training, you know it is not easy either. The staff has been very kind to me including the nurses and I have never had problems obtaining records. I will admit that he is a surgeon and gets to the point of the problem. Granted, I wish that he would loosen up a bit and improve the bedside manner, but his skill more than makes up for that. I have had issues witht he other major orthopedic group in town and I would recommend Dr. Fultz to anyone!

October 19th, 2010

HORRIBLE - do NOT see this doctor!!!

Dr. Fultz is horrible. I had a knee injury. To my understanding of my symptoms, it was a meniscus tear. He took an x-ray and injected my knee with a steroid. The steroid injection did absolutely nothing, as I told him it would, and for that reason requested that he not do it, but he insisted anyway. When I went back for my followup visit and reported no improvement, he immediately suggested surgery, without even doing an MRI. When I asked for a copy of my xray summary report, to which I have a legal right, I was literally grilled over the phone if it was because I was seeking a 2nd opinion. The receptionist literally asked me if i was "the girl who wanted copies of her records so badly?" When I told them that I was not comfortable being put under general anesthesia and having surgery performed without having first had an MRI to make sure that it was in fact a meniscus tear, I was told that the physician's assistant (not even the surgeon -- they allowed a mere physician's assistant to make this call!!) that they thought I was only asking so I could take the MRI to another surgeon for a 2nd opinion and that they didn't think it was medically necessary. This office is COMPLETELY unprofessional and rude. If you want to spend no more than 5 minutes with the surgeon, have the surgeon not listen to your concerns or suggestions, and not perform obviously needed MRIs prior to surgery, then this is the place to go. However, if you want a good quality surgeon, go elsewhere. this place is horrible

February 9th, 2009

2 knee surgeries over a 15 year span with this doctor. Dr. Fultz is an outstanding surgeon who I would drive hours to use again if needed.

February 22nd, 2017