The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Craig Chang
Dr. Craig Chang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Victoria, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Chang is affiliated with Citizens Medical Center, Detar Hospital North and Detar Hospital. Dr. Chang has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Craig Chang has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Craig Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Victoria, TX.
Dr. Robert Johnston Jr
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Victoria, TX 1.45 mi56
Dr. Bruce Hoak
Victoria, TX 3.11 mi34
Dr. Sean Hamilton
General Surgery, Pulmonary Disease, Hematology
Victoria, TX 3.42 mi16