Surgeon, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician
Video profile

Surgery for hernia. show details Surgery for hernia.
by Dorothy on May 5th, 2015

Dr Chang is a very busy and efficient doctor. He did surgery on me to repair a very large hiatal hernia with great success. I cannot thank him enough.

extremely pleased show details extremely pleased
by Corpus patient on Jan 18th, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Chang for 5 years now and owe part of my great success to him! He and his staff have been there for me for different episodes during this time. I couldn't have chosen a better team!

Let's get it d show details Let's get it d
by Phyllis on Apr 23rd, 2014

I like Dr. Chang's smile and forth right manner in explaining stuff to you. He doesn't talk down to a person. I really like him as a doctor and just a regular guy.

Dr. Chang show details Dr. Chang
Apr 7th, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Chang! I just had a consultation with him and he is a very "down to Earth" doctor. He answered all of my questions and explained everything in detail. I was amazed when I first emailed him because HE actually answers all of his own emails! He has responded to every email in a timely manner. I am scheduled to have the gastric sleeve surgery on 4-18-2011 and am proud to say that he will be performing the surgery. I highly recommend Dr. Chang to everyone considering bariatric surgery. Do yourself a favor and call him!

I recommend Dr. Chang to everyone show details I recommend Dr. Chang to everyone
by Rhonda S. on Mar 21st, 2011

Dr. Chang is a excellent Doctor he is very easy to talk to and is never makes you feel uncomfortable. He takes his time answering questions and makes sure you understand what he is saying no matter how nervous you are. Even though I was not able to get my surgery due my insurance denial I still will someday have it done through Dr. Chang and no one else I have that much confidence in him. He is a remarkable person and I recommend him highly.

I can't recommend him. show details I can't recommend him.
Feb 27th, 2011

He is unprofessional and a discredit to his profession.

Irresponsible Office Staff show details Irresponsible Office Staff
Oct 14th, 2010

Scheduled to have surgery this PM. Office staff failed to provide instructions therefore surgery had to be cancelled. Totally irresponsible as day off from work was required by my caretaker to accompany me to this procedure. Will definitely see another physician in Houston or Austin as Victoria doctors are proving to be BAD!

Dr. Chang is an asset to Victoria!!!!!!! show details Dr. Chang is an asset to Victoria!!!!!!!
by Joyce R. Harryman , RN on May 3rd, 2009

Our initial consult with Dr. Chang was very informative and just what we expected to hear. He answered the questions we had. Took all the time we needed to be assurred the surgery is what was needed. Then his office staff tried to offer us solutions to the insurance not paying for the procedure. Since then more medical reasons have come up and we are looking for a Guardian Angel to help us find the resources to have the proceduure done. I would Highly Recommend him to anyone.

Jan 21st, 2009

I just had an initial meeting and was very pleased.