Dr. Craig Chang MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 22nd, 2016
Very poor
I found him to be unethical and upon my visit he talk to me about my dating life in which he told me that guys talk. My concern is dr patient confidentiality obviously that line was crossed I have absolutely no respect for him as a person. To portray himself as a religious person but to gossip is the seed of the devil. I would like to know if upon all his patients he requires there personal dating life history.

June 14th, 2016
He Hurt My Friend and Treated Me Like a Second Rate Person
Dr. Craig Chang was NOT helpful. His office manager, Iliana, was absolutely horrid. Since he is allegedly better than anyone else around, I went to San Antonio. Now I am doing great. A friend of mine did not listen to me and ended up having to get her surgery fixed with my Dr. in San Antonio. I do not like to be a negative Nancy but I want people to at least hear this truth before taking a risk with this man simply because he pays for a lot of positive advertising online.

May 5th, 2015
Surgery for hernia.
Dr Chang is a very busy and efficient doctor. He did surgery on me to repair a very large hiatal hernia with great success. I cannot thank him enough.

January 18th, 2015
extremely pleased
I've been a patient of Dr. Chang for 5 years now and owe part of my great success to him! He and his staff have been there for me for different episodes during this time. I couldn't have chosen a better team!

April 23rd, 2014
Let's get it d
I like Dr. Chang's smile and forth right manner in explaining stuff to you. He doesn't talk down to a person. I really like him as a doctor and just a regular guy.

March 21st, 2011
I recommend Dr. Chang to everyone
Dr. Chang is a excellent Doctor he is very easy to talk to and is never makes you feel uncomfortable. He takes his time answering questions and makes sure you understand what he is saying no matter how nervous you are. Even though I was not able to get my surgery due my insurance denial I still will someday have it done through Dr. Chang and no one else I have that much confidence in him. He is a remarkable person and I recommend him highly.

February 27th, 2011
I can't recommend him.
He is unprofessional and a discredit to his profession.

October 14th, 2010
Irresponsible Office Staff
Scheduled to have surgery this PM. Office staff failed to provide instructions therefore surgery had to be cancelled. Totally irresponsible as day off from work was required by my caretaker to accompany me to this procedure. Will definitely see another physician in Houston or Austin as Victoria doctors are proving to be BAD!

May 3rd, 2009
Dr. Chang is an asset to Victoria!!!!!!!
Our initial consult with Dr. Chang was very informative and just what we expected to hear. He answered the questions we had. Took all the time we needed to be assurred the surgery is what was needed. Then his office staff tried to offer us solutions to the insurance not paying for the procedure. Since then more medical reasons have come up and we are looking for a Guardian Angel to help us find the resources to have the proceduure done. I would Highly Recommend him to anyone.

January 21st, 2009
I just had an initial meeting and was very pleased.

May 20th, 2017