A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rogers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Stanford University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig G Rogers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology, Ophthalmology, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Craig Rogers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Craig Rogers practices Urology, Ophthalmology, and Surgical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Urologists, Detroit Ophthalmologists, and Detroit Oncologists.