A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Rogers, Urologist, Surgeon, urologic oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Rogers, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from Stanford University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Glenn Rogers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology, Ophthalmology, and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Craig G. Rogers practice?
- Dr. Craig Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Rogers practices Urology, Ophthalmology, and Surgical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Urologists, Detroit Ophthalmologists, and Detroit Surgeons.