Craig A German MD Patient Reviews

3.3

February 24th, 2015
Good Dr!
Liked this dr. and would highly recommend! Found him knowledgeable, kind and caring and most importantly, he helped me. I have gotten so much better!

September 25th, 2013
Avoid

June 11th, 2013
Very negative and costly experience
I was referred to Dr German by my HMO. He misdiagnosed me with a life altering progressive neurological disease that would likely debilitate me within 5 years including the possibility of becoming wheelchair bound. His manner was cold and non communicative. I subsequently saw 2 highly reputable neurologists, neither of whom thought that the diagnosis was correct. One of these doctors recommended that I have the nerve conduction studies that Craig German had performed in order to confirm his diagnosis redone by a major university hospital. The results of those tests proved that I did not have the disease. This little exercise cost me about $2,000.

March 24th, 2013
Pleased with this doctor!
I don't understand some of the reviews on this doctor. My experience with him was pleasant and informative. He diagnosed the problem, and alleviated for concerns. I found him professional, informative and caring. I guess "different strokes for different folks". As for me, I'm glad I found this doctor. Don't let the other opinions sway you against a competent doctor.

November 6th, 2012
Professional, knowlegeable Doctor
My father has been referred to various docters to try to diagnois his paticular complaint. Dr German asked my father a few questions, tested him with a few techniques and he was able to tell him exactly what his condition was. Since then my father's condition has improved. Great doctor, friendly and has a great sense of humor.

September 19th, 2012
Inconsiderate doctor
I don't recommend him at all.

September 7th, 2012
Okay, I'm wondering if the other reviewer saw the same dr. I did. I found this dr. professional and caring and willing to listen to my problem. He then explained the treatment and what to expect. I was quite satisfied and glad I did not listen to the other reviewer. Thank goodness for this doctor. Don't hesitate to make an appointment with him - you will be glad you did.

August 2nd, 2012
Uncaring, unprofessional, and condescending. I shouldn't have to ask if something is "your problem" (the reply I got when reporting an initial issue that wasn't cerebral in origin) or not every time I'm reporting a symptom of my condition. Especially when you were the diagnosing physician! I also shouldn't have to constantly call in 3 weeks after you ordered an MRI with and without contrast in order to finally get you to call back 2 weeks later saying, "Yeah...I'm a little bit behind..." I have no idea if I just rubbed this guy the wrong way, but I'm glad I moved on. I agree with the first reviewer, look for another neurologist. If you're stuck with him due to insurance, then petition for a change of neurologist ASAP. Even on HMO, it IS possible!

April 11th, 2012
getting back
i was very pleased with my visit, he took his time to explain my condition and gave me options for medication explaining all the side affects, but for him or the staff is horrible. i been calling everyday for 3 weeks went to the office and its the same answear. he is not availoable will give you a call back and nothing. horrible.....

March 30th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. German explained every detail and is one of the best Dr's I have seen. I was very impressed with his bedside manner. He actually cared about my pain and made sure I was getting to the right people immediatly. He sat down and talked to me, most Doctor's do not give you the time but HE DID. I recommend Dr. German. Thank you so much for helping me.

February 16th, 2011
Very competent neurologist
Knowledgeable, caring doctor. So glad I was able to see this physician as he diagnosed my codition, explained in a very caring and competent manner, and with his help, my pain was alleviated. I would highly recommend as he is a true professional who cares for his patients.

June 19th, 2009
I was leery of this because of the 1st review here. Totally wrong! I had no problem getting an appointment. He had excellent bedside manner and explained everything to me fully. He did tests that my other Dr.'s didn't. My total time with him for my initial visit was 45 min because he took the time to explain things. At no time whatsoever did I feel uncomfortable or unhappy with this Doctor. I am glad that I decided to keep an open mind after reading the 1st review here or I would have missed out on finding a permanent nuerologist.