A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Glauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Glauser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glauser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glauser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Glauser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glauser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glauser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Russell Glauser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Glauser practice?
- Dr. Craig Glauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Craig Glauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denton, TX.
See Denton Surgeons.