A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Craig Glauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Craig Glauser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Craig Glauser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Foot Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Glauser graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glauser has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Denton Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Craig Russell Glauser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Craig R. Glauser practice?
- Dr. Craig Glauser has 2 office locations.
Dr. Craig Glauser practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX.
See Flower Mound Orthopedic Surgeons.