Dr. Craig Glauser MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2014
Kind, Honest and Conservative
Dr Glauser is the most trusted doctor I've met. He is kind and pays close attention to detail. He's genuinely concerned with full recovery. He takes a conservative stance on surgery, using it as a last resort. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

June 19th, 2014
Very attentive, courteous and reassuring. Accurate diagnosis and treatment plan.

June 6th, 2014
On the Mend
I broke my foot/ankle falling down stairs at work. I was referred to an orthopedic surgeon in the emergency room when I was casted. However I chose to go to Dr Glauser after hearing good things from a friend of my mother. I went to the office feeling anxiety and left feeling completely reassured! The office staff was kind. Dr Glauser is compassionate and attentive to my concerns. Each visit, a total of 3 now, have been an all around pleasant experience. I highly recommend Dr Glauser.

October 12th, 2013
Beware
Dr. Glauser mishandled my severely displaced collar bone and urged a bone stimulator rather than surgery. When I complained of severe chronic pain and inability to use my arm, he asked if I wanted pain pills. He told me that I would regain use of my arm if I did shoulder pendulum swings and told me I could do whatever I wanted and lift up to 10 lbs. I sought a second opinion and was told I needed immediate surgery, that every day mattered, and that the longer I waited, the more difficult the surgery would be (this is in complete contrast to Glauser). I had surgery within the week and had immediate pain relief. It will, however, be months before I regain normal range of motion, due in part to Glauser's incompetence. Beware of Dr. Glauser. Seriously. Run away.